Mar 23, 2009
Mar 22, 2009
This is one of the fabulous models that I had the pleasure of working with...Official pics on the way!!
My make up focus was her eyes...
Mar 17, 2009
Mar 15, 2009
Mar 14, 2009
Mar 13, 2009
I had a blast!
Check out some pics from the shoot, thanks Dotun for your tips!!!
Sis Shafy showing Laide how to pose :^)
What a beauty!
Mar 12, 2009
Mar 9, 2009
1. Start with a good skin care regimen
- It is important that you cleanse your face twice daily (preferably every 12hours).
- The facial cleanser that you choose should be able to loosen dirt and dissove oily buildup.
(Do not use soap, for it'll dry out your face)
- Your skin care regimen should include exfoliation, which removes the dead layer of skin that
naturally builds up after shedding. Exfoliation allows your face to have a beautiful glow!
- Did you know that when men shave, they are undergoing an exfoliation process?
- The last part of your skin care regimen should include moisturization.
Mar 8, 2009
The Portrait of a Virtuous Woman, my mother!! I tied her gele and enhanced her beauty with a mild touch of make-up for her birthday. This gele is the aso oke gele that I spoke about a day ago. The name of this style? I haven't come up with one yet!
i call this the "rose" style
Mar 7, 2009
okay, so you finally see what I look like. that's me and one of the models..
Please forgive the quality of my super duper new Canon Rebel!! I'm getting into taking pics because I don't have the pleasure of toting around a professional photographer, lol.